RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Retching from inside my mind, seeing nothing but sadness filtering
through the coming years.
Unaware of happiness waiting in lines to greet me, only finding doses of grief to knock me into another millennium.
Without ever regaining hope to pull me through this life of agony, knowing it was given to me for the better good.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Filtering Sadness by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Lovely and dear, hasmukh amathalal
- Happy Moments Matter, Rohit Sapra
- When my love states that she is futile..., Saheb Mohapatra
- Sink and feel, SALINI NAIR
- Birthday Years, Greta Bellamacina
- When Hope Becomes A Prayer, Savita Tyagi
- So the Ancients say...., Savita Tyagi
- Thank and wish, hasmukh amathalal
- Goodbye The Day, Pijush Biswas
- ~Oneness ~, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- America the Beautiful, Katharine Lee Bates
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)