Hush my love, don’t fret and fuss -
now there’s just the two of us.
We’ll dream together, here below
the darkened sky,
the moon’s soft glow,
as we recall the time, now passed,
before there was a shadow cast
upon the world that once we knew,
when all was well for me and you.
Let’s gaze into the mirror long,
to see ourselves, both sure and strong -
there’s naught to fear, there’s nothing wrong -
and we will sing our final song.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Final Song by Valerie Dohren )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon
- When I look at you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Formalities Not Necessary, Margaret Moran
- two women, Nassy Fesharaki
- I have seen everywhere, gajanan mishra