Hush my love, don’t fret and fuss -
now there’s just the two of us.
We’ll dream together, here below
the darkened sky,
the moon’s soft glow,
as we recall the time, now passed,
before there was a shadow cast
upon the world that once we knew,
when all was well for me and you.
Let’s gaze into the mirror long,
to see ourselves, both sure and strong -
there’s naught to fear, there’s nothing wrong -
and we will sing our final song.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Final Song by Valerie Dohren )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -70, Ronjoy Brahma
- I Had a Daughter, Adegbite Adeyinka
- Changes, smriti chhibber
- Sent for Scent, Ima Ryma
- Love and speak, hasmukh amathalal
- The Unbearable Loss Of Each Young Soldie.., Shalom Freedman
- Let Allah bless, hasmukh amathalal
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal
- In So Many Faces I Seek Love, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer