Finally Found Love
I had often thought to myself,
That I’d be left upon the shelf.
But then you, you happened along,
And suddenly you proved me wrong.
Thoughts of you, they fill my mind.
A better match I never will find.
Between us both, there’s a real spark.
Upon my life, you’ve made a real mark.
Who knows what the future will hold.
You, in my arms, I want to enfold.
I want to keep you safe from harm.
The storm in your head, I want to calm.
In my heart, you’ve filled a big hole.
Together with you, I want to grow old.
I never thought I would feel this way.
In my life, I hope you will stay.
Angela Wybrow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Finally Found Love by Angela Wybrow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Flowes Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald
- 'Nightmare of 'Annabel Lee', Shania K. Younce
- I heard him, Nassy Fesharaki
- WAIL ON, WOLE, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- Allegory 1, Tori Bachue
- An Interesting Breed They Are, Monk E. Biz
- Revolution Brings Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri