Find Me A Rainbow
Why do you say that you love me?
When your words are so heartless and cold,
How can we look to tomorrow?
Without a strong hand there to hold.
What is a life without meaning?
To feel so alone with ones thoughts,
Maybe I'm destined to live this way,
Relive many battles I've fought.
Does happiness lie in the shadows?
Maybe I'll find it one day,
Is there light at the end of this tunnel?
Kind words are a small price to pay.
I'll escape to my dreams for the moment,
Who knows what the future may hold,
Someday, I'll find my rainbow,
A place where my dreams will unfold.
Jayne Davies's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Find Me A Rainbow by Jayne Davies )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- MAN WHO WALKED ON WATER, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Love and Tears, Beach Girl
- Till Now, Cheryl Griffith
- shamely departed, kyvin nash
- THEIR SMART MISSILES ARE NOT SMARTER THA.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Black Orchid, Beach Girl
- Play trick, hasmukh amathalal
- condemned, Mandolyn Davidson
- Love In A LifeTime, Melissa Furey
- Haves and havenots, gajanan mishra