Fiona The Rat
I had a tame rat named Fiona
I bought her last year on e-Bay
The ad said ‘one careful owner’
So I was happy to take her away.
Fiona and I had such joyful times
We played games and had nice days out
Her favourite drink was tequila and lime
And her favourite food was steamed trout
One day as I was cleaning her tudor style house
I noticed she wasn’t alone
It looked to me like a little grey mouse
Fiona had a babe of her own!
I decided to put them back in the wild
Fiona and son should be free
I found a big hole in the kitchen floor tiles
And they scampered away with some glee
copyright Victoria George
VICTORIA GEORGE's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fiona The Rat by VICTORIA GEORGE )
- Shattered and alone, Nicole GravellPellerino
- But the Leaves Of Grass, Neela Nath
- It is impossible, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What The Culture Drug In - Da Dammerrung.., Warren Falcon
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Await for your return, Fluorescent Reality
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath