Officer I have lost my precious belongings.
What have you lost?
Two eyes. Brown.
Mr. Vaidya, I don't like to frown,
Nor do I like poems,
I am a good man,
Now do you mind?
Officer I need help,
They are the only ones I had.
I can see you have yours.
Perhaps you lost a few nuts,
I can register for them if you must.
Saar Eyes were not mine,
You are plumb on the line,
The reflection they still hold,
Was me and mine.
Tukaram, call up his home,
He is the only lame stupid poet we have,
In our big zone,
Call his devoted and loving wife, ,
To take the prized idiot home.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FIR by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Fight On, Maurice Harris
- LEARNING about the toxicity of your fart.., RIC S. BASTASA
- the life we still live...., RIC S. BASTASA
- you are neither changed nor diminished, RIC S. BASTASA
- Poetic styles, Somanathan Iyer
- Unknown Cat, Somanathan Iyer
- Around us, Somanathan Iyer
- Don't ask certain people what food you h.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Empty Cartridge, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Your Love, abigail sikwenda