Fire resembles the burning desires,
In umpteen ways,
It never let you tire
You continue greedily
To fulfil your lust
Unless you reach behind the wire.
You become a crook, a liar
Keeping aside the sermons
You celebrate to tyrannise
Often putting yourself in mire.
In anguish you hid in a byre
Executing the beings
You try to rest on a tyre.
The moment you defy the sire
It force you to enter into an inferno
Scalding your body, charring your soul
It puts you on the pyre.
Topic(s): love hurts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fire by Mallika Tripathi )
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor