Fire is bright,
Fire can light,
Rule the world in eternal flame.
Fire is destructive,
Fire is legendary,
Fire is the worlds worst sorrow.
Fire is love,
Fire is hate,
Fire is within everything.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fire by Brandon Cole )
- My Grandparents' Trailer Home, Robert Rorabeck
- A Warriors Song of Remembrance., Kaila George
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle
- Love Them With Time, John Masaitis
- Vice Versa, Sana Olivia Hernandez
- Trippin, John Masaitis
- LAst goodbye, Barbara Dixion
- Letterescence, Jole Hans
- All Babble Yet No Travel, Tyrone Gayle
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote