Dr. Debasish Mridha
Fire of Love
Oh thee! Let's ignite the fire of love
in my heart to purify me.
Let my heart feel the joy,
See the beauty all around me.
Still it may be in pure agony.
Oh thee! Let's fill my mind with
Joy of kindness to make joyful me.
Let me see the sufferings and agony;
Let me feel the sadness and misery.
Still be kind to thee.
Dr. Debasish Mridha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fire of Love by Dr. Debasish Mridha )
- Sips through lips, Aftab Alam
- The Mature Woman 2, Tex T Sarnie
- Invitation for Re - Opening Ceremony!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Unbarreled Gun, Edwin Cordero
- Thread of thought, Roann Mendriq
- Baking Bread, Roann Mendriq
- Completion, White Lily
- Tears, Michael McParland
- Spin of a coin, Tribhawan Kaul
- Knowing Fragments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)