Green eyes permeating
before she even knew what was happening....
Before the sharing of kind words under the moonlight
before he pierced her with his
lack of introduction A shy boy....distant from new conversation....
Lack of cause leaves ones intent unjust...
Yet your eyes intreag me nevertheless...
Enlightening my senses...
With the story behind the glisten...
Still strangers...ever more exiting
Content with thought....
Time shall soon pass...
casting away vacant thoughts of the starlight upon that night...
With new times ahead I expect u shall forget me...
for I'm aware of my absent charm...
If by any chance I left your heart untamed....
Recall my eyes...and know for that moment they were only on you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (First Encounter by sheade rudman )
- Frozen sentiments, hasmukh amathalal
- I sink deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Haiku ' Dray ', miken newman
- I shall never be, hasmukh amathalal
- Water, Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Beside you walks a woman, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- A name on the tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Standing In The Middle, Katherine Perry
- Non - Compliance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Understanding, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Tiger, William Blake
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)