Five Creatures In The Sky
In the end five creatures cycled around the sky,
In the sky there were bird-animals ready to drop
On unsuspecting prey.
It was to make an example of them,
Opening the books of freedom, and freeing them.
A sure fine custom of tasting the very best of those on land,
Wrecks found at last stayed on the ground
And were caught with talons
And hauled through the air like dinner was!
The end was for them, the beginning of a treat
For the bird-animals.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Five Creatures In The Sky by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- In the clouds, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Missing You Now, Nida Sofi
- EVERY POEM HAS ITS PHILOSOPHER AND ITS P.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Going to meet an end, gajanan mishra