Fire is burning all around,
With no one there to hear a sound,
The flickering flames are free to roam,
And can only be killed by a sea of foam.
The snap, the crackle and a resounding blast,
The fire is spreading lightning fast,
No one is there to see it burn,
And no wind can make it turn.
Trees fall down in a monstrous crash,
Leaving in its wake a field of ash,
The fire pays no mercy to a single speck,
It makes sure to obliviate every fleck.
I’m the fire, and the fire is me,
Destroy all boundaries so I can be free.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flames by Fiona Kennedy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis
- Together, Kindred velarde