in a warm breeze.
they come in
colours you dont
even know of.
but they are as
beutiful as can be.
is the softess, and
nature can provide.
flowers are beutiful,
flowers can be given as
a gift of love or a special
friendship.Or to brighten
a sad day.
are one of the
joys in life no one
Morgan Evans's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (flower petals... by Morgan Evans )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto