Flowers That Never Fade
Flowers from the garden
will soon fade away,
but the flowers will bloom from God's bouquet.
Flowers at heaven's door
will bloom forever more.
Flowers from God,
I picked a flower that had faded away,
then I remembered God's word today.
A soul that's lost will forever fade.
Trust in God and be His bouquet.
A soul that's saved is in God's bouquet,
never to fade nor be decayed.
Flowers for Heaven will forever be,
blooming with love for all to see.
Accept a flower from God's hands.
He'll save you from the sinking sands.
A flower that God gets will forever bloom,
never-more to be gloom.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flowers That Never Fade by Suella Holt )
- New beginnings, Mary Bone
- If You Took The Time To Care, Ronell Warren Alman
- Let's live in Tokyo, Mark Heathcote
- Second class soul, Liss March
- Yes, I am on this wheel, gajanan mishra
- TWO LOVERS ON A PORCH IN THE MIDWEST, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- See and feel, gajanan mishra
- Am i here by virtue of the shadows, cristobal Benjumea
- SOME THOUGHTS ABOUT THE SUN, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- I am always with you, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)