Alon Calinao Dy
Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
They called me 'Money' May,
For I could generate a million bucks a day.
What people don't understand,
I'm the one who is in command.
They want me to suffer loss,
But in the end, I'm still the boss.
They want to humiliate me,
Yet, they can't find the right key.
I am Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
I am the face of boxing and the future...
Anyone who tries to fight with me,
He'll first drink my pee.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Floyd Mayweather, Jr. by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Anchor Your Stained Glass Shadows In The.., mary douglas
- Over a bug;, george albot
- On Her Wintry Planet, At The Close Of Day, mary douglas
- Losing The Blue Madonna To The Skies, mary douglas
- WHO IS THIS BEAST YOUR RIDING >>&g.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Incredible Pink Playhouse, mary douglas
- Let Us Return To The Country Of Clouds, mary douglas
- I Dreamed Of A Language, mary douglas
- Snow Globe Vision Of La Belle Et La Bete, mary douglas
- Flower in snow, ramesh rai