Alon Calinao Dy
Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
They called me 'Money' May,
For I could generate a million bucks a day.
What people don't understand,
I'm the one who is in command.
They want me to suffer loss,
But in the end, I'm still the boss.
They want to humiliate me,
Yet, they can't find the right key.
I am Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
I am the face of boxing and the future...
Anyone who tries to fight with me,
He'll first drink my pee.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Floyd Mayweather, Jr. by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 시 벚꽃, Ronald Chapman
- rattled 'n saddled, Mandolyn ...
- Cherry Blossom Time (Korea Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Sounds of Silence, Anita Sehgal
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum
- 내 한국의 많은 꿈 중 하나 (지역) 꿈, Ronald Chapman
- Titanic - My Love, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- TRUE LOVE IN THE POETESS' EYES الحب الحق.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wolf, mazHur Butt
- pet cemetery, lee fones