That five letter word is all I
That five letter word is what I can’t sometimes
That five-letter word brings me to
That five letter word is my
I’m not stupid;
I just learn differently.
I can’t sit still in a chair,
But I can’t make you laugh.
This gift is my life;
Without it, I wouldn’t be the same.
It has its ups and downs
that makes me lose faith,
until I remember I’m unique
Beause of it.
It’s not a disorder’
Why do they call it that?
I’m not different;
So why are you laughing?
Yeah I have ADHD,
If you havent noticed
I love it,
Because I put the “H” in
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Focus/ADHD by Kailee Falvo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Time is Time, Juliet Languedoc
- The Garbage Is Collected On Thursday, Kyle Schlicher
- Are The Girls For To Be Sold & Bought?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Thirteen, Kyle Schlicher
- A strong strife!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I.H.Rizvi As A Romantic Indian English P.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life In A Beer Commercial, Kyle Schlicher
- MY KALAHANDI, Prasanna Mishra
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET سلة صياد السمك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Decorating The Interior Of Nothing, Kyle Schlicher