Buyunde Acura Sylivester
Foe Of All Fall
Executing your brutality, commanding much faulty,
Upon your audience, paying a strong surveillance,
But don't you over all, think that your subject is acquittal
Of whichever your mind, has judged them behind.
Do you think you can, disturb their decision to run?
Then you're mistaken, more like your minds of chicken.
I really hate you, I wish you knew,
How from my head to toe, you are my foe.
To me you're young, but on my throat you hung,
To me you're another race, but with huge disgrace,
To me you appear grown, but you never stand your own.
You think more money, 'll win you names like 'honey'
I find it rock hard, to reconcile with you lad,
Because you're not wise, to do what's nice,
Like listening to an alarm, that's indicating harm.
My foe, please don't wait, try be your own vindicate.
Buyunde Acura Sylivester's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Foe Of All Fall by Buyunde Acura Sylivester )
- Love and True love, Tilde Sauffaus
- On - that note, sEaN nOrTh
- In The Quiet Of The Night, Clive Blake
- PH: Nature: Canoeing the Mississippi #8, Brian Johnston
- Old Drunk's Advice to an Anxious Beau, Donal Mahoney
- TWAILE! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Mother, Tamara Dunn
- Autumn, Mark Hamilton
- J.Bast, I try your face... - translation.., Lyudmila Purgina
- It's Not Nice To Kill Other People, Is It Poetry
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns