No where to look beyond,
For what is standing in my way?
Walking through the dark, cold night,
With no words to say.
Hearing no animals,
Feeling the trees,
The dead silence,
Just passes by me.
Can’t even see my reflection,
As I look into the water.
With all the fog,
Nothing can be discovered.
The fog appears to be,
a master of disguise.
Nothing that I can see,
before my eyes.
Let the light appear,
And bring forth light.
this dark, cold night.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fog by Pierre Alexander )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Birds, Tony Adah
- come, come to the light, let us all bathe., RIC S. BASTASA
- dignity finally comes in the form of a r.., RIC S. BASTASA
- to live in the kingdom of the clouds, RIC S. BASTASA
- but always remember no one owns it, RIC S. BASTASA
- Diaris Godoooo!, Rex mayor Ubini
- THE OLD MAN HAS FOUND TRUE LOVE AGAIN, RIC S. BASTASA
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -69, Ronjoy Brahma
- Her Beautiful Lies, Swagat Bhattacharjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -68, Ronjoy Brahma