Life is momentary, so live in the moment,
Cherish what you have and be content,
live in the present and not in the past,
for life alike time never does last.
Life is a staircase, every step is your thought,
so think carefully, do not regret what you've brought.
Life is a balance of good and bad,
forget the worse and be happy of the good times you've had.
Life is a boat, where we all have to sail,
some boats sink that's when we fail,
take that time as a lesson to learn,
swim against the currents and your life turns,
to the very destination which you desire,
use your imagination which fuels your fire.
We've come alone and alone shall we go,
we are indeed tourists, we visit this world to and fro,
what we leave behind is thoughts that nourish,
in the form of fond memories forever in others to cherish.
Deepak Calyampoondi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fond Memories... by Deepak Calyampoondi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Daun Brunellus, Sidi J. Mahtrow
- Babel Multilingual, Mihaela Pirjol
- Stop Seeing Brutality: Resist, Aftab Alam
- Plausible Belief, Naveed Akram
- Delay a day, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Moonlit Night, Suresh Dogra
- Life's Duality, Mihaela Pirjol
- Alive, Mihaela Pirjol
- Poet Versus Members - Poem Hunters Rule .., Hardik Vaidya
- Push Aside, Seema Chowdhury