Fool In Love
Its getting harder to breathe,
My sights blurring, my eyes deceive,
My mind is blank, I can’t think,
When she’s around I can’t even blink.
She is like the wild wind,
And her heart is what I want to win,
Her voice is a siren’s, her eyes an Angel’s,
Makes me unleash my inner Devil.
I’m immobilized by the thoughts of you,
Hypnotized by the sight of you,
Paralyzed by the words you say,
Your presence outshine the buds of May.
My feelings for you I can’t deny,
But my heart fears with deny,
I opened my mouth, trying to say,
But nothing comes out,
not even on the next May.
My heart beats for your affection,
My dreams about you are in perfection,
I am going out of my sane mind,
When I can’t read your signs.
Am I really in the pit of love,
Or is this just a crush that’ll dissolve?
Can I trust my intuition,
Or reject these information?
She passes me everyday,
Yet I fail to tell her anyway,
When she looks at me in a funny way,
I always pretend to just look away…
Can someone reach out to me,
And show this fool in love
the way to be,
Can you please tell me,
Can you and I really be?
the poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fool In Love by the poet )
- My Labour and Thy Favour, Aftab Alam
- I am Young, Aftab Alam
- My Breakfast, Tony Adah
- Idiotic bribery, SALINI NAIR
- Imaginational Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- SONS WHO SILENTLY CHANGE HISTORY, Bernedita Rosinha Pinto
- FRAGRANCE, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- lost to me, Edan Oliver
- An Open - Ended Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- JANE SAYS., Terry Collett
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- About motherland by Rasul Gamzatov, Yuri Starostin
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(1886 - 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)