for a friend
and i'll be here for you
when you fall.
i've read the end of
your well written book.
he always ends up leaving cinderella in the end,
the eternal sunset bleeds away.
i've seen and known and loved and lost.
my friend i fear for
your eyes, now so bright
i fear for
your mind, now in the clouds
most though, i fear for
your heart, now full.
they tend to scatter the pieces when they go.
i see the pure thrills aching through you,
but my cynical mind screams ominous dread.
it's not much,
but i am here.
Alexzia Ferdinand's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (for a friend by Alexzia Ferdinand )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dream along imagination, Okunuga Olanreywaju
- red light zone, lee fones
- A FOLK SONG اغنية فولكلورية JESSIE MACKAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Like food, hasmukh amathalal
- Earth's surface, gajanan mishra
- Lost, Tiku akp
- The Spider And The Spray Can Man, Donal Mahoney
- Your Emerald Eyes, Francie Lynch
- The Truth Is Not Blind, Wilfred Mellers
- Intuition, Violet Winters