RIC S. BASTASA
for a nephew and a niece
i will give you sweet memories.
nice dining. stories. fairy tales.
shells and the sounds of its songs
when felt by your ears.
i give you laughter.
jokes that you have not heard before.
i can be your clown
and you trusted adviser about first love.
these moments you must always remember.
we feast on a beautiful sunrise.
wide span of grass, so green.
we breathe the cool sea breeze.
here. we make the bond. we seal the day
in peace. in harmony.
i have become your friend
i bring you tidings. I bring you sweet years.
when i get old and you become your own selves
i ask you, let us relive these moments.
do not forget, we had the nicest times together.
do not forget, i will just be a memory.
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (for a nephew and a niece by RIC S. BASTASA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To My Darling Cupid, Electric Lady
- Accepted Hypocrisy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- That Which Is Fictioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Panic Adds To Pressure, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Ease, Donald Charon
- Stream Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is mission, hasmukh amathalal
- I am like myself..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Yesterday was, hasmukh amathalal
- Enchanted Moon, Regina Riddle