For All Believers
God's wisdom and love are for all believers
Who focus on His supreme word and will.
He shall never allow us to face dilemmas on our own
As we struggle to succeed, survive and fulfill.
When we trust in Jesus to empower our spirit
We pray for God to reveal His will to a fool.
Treating others with kindness is not always easy
That's why we must use our faith as a tool.
Sadly man's world encourages selfishness and greed
Which are the enemies of Heavenly command.
Though as we care for others as God prescribes
Our relationships deepen and flourish by His hand.
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Tom's 737 Poems Are Free To Share!
Google = Tom Zart YouTube
Comments about this poem (For All Believers by Tom Zart )
Did you read them?
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.54, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.53, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.52, Monk E. Biz
- That Kid Is Me, Luis Estable
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.51, Monk E. Biz
- Behind The Mountains, Bismark Sosu
- Sonnet # 530, Luis Estable
- Jesus saw in me what others failed to see, Royston Allen
- Seasons Away, Bismark Sosu
- "What manner of Man is this? ".., Royston Allen
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)