With Annie gone,
whose eyes to compare
with the morning sun?
Not that Idid compare,
But I do compare
Now that she's gone.
Leonard Cohen's Other Poems
Read poems about / on: sun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For Anne by Leonard Cohen )
- A Rainbow holder, Antonio Liao
- The Marketplace, Tony Adah
- Sailing Midnight, Steven Rhoads
- No one is, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal