For freedom! ! ! !
Oh! when the sky is blue
? ? ? ? ?
OH, no! When the blue is sky!
and all i can see is a brief pallet of your eyes
that is right?
my words stumbled over me
i have no time to review
just a sound to compose
inexorable, just flow out of me
and a cry so hidden just explodes
like a cry must be
and they proclaim
that scandalous words
that imperfect rhymes
i see the smoke that burning
burning a green smoke? ? ?
even when i envy
a perfect writing
Never i will be the spirit of poetry
to write one
~A Bay of Dismay~
Never i could say
'Looking for a break in the clouds
A glimmer of blue sky
Rain so loud
It's covers a maidens sigh'
from a dark, very dark 'Tower of Souls'
even use the 'thee'
so precious to me
But i know on my strange way
how to say
~I will you pleasure all night
even if you are gloom
and sustained my place inside me
burning ~alone ~when you are not~
i learn, but my cynical element of soul
on the edge of madness way
is stronger than me
and i spit, and i kiss and i bend over
sometimes i have shame
Who am I?
And i study and try
I promises to me
no, no, no.
but a wave of the rebellion crawls over me
like a man have to do on a body woman
if the desires takes a long to come
and there i go
drowned in my own words
i am not alone
with the grammar in one hand
and the poetry on my hearts sea chart
or it could be
in the map of my heart? ? ? ?
Poetheart Morgan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Tower of Souls is a poem by Robert Green
Renowned poets of this site! ! ! !
Comments about this poem (For freedom! ! ! ! by Poetheart Morgan )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Christmas Tree, Zoila T. Flores
- I Did Not Ask Him, But Said He, I Am A M.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- An Umbrella, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Cloudless Rain, Aftab Alam
- Those Who had Been Bloody, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Boots, Nassy Fesharaki
- How does she smile, Nero CaroZiv
- We Will Find A Way, Okoemu Barnabas
- The Beloved of The Ph.D. Guide, Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Are Not Even Modern And Instead of B.., Bijay Kant Dubey