She is beautiful.
She is beautiful with make up on.
She is beautiful without it on.
She is beautiful right after running miles on the treadmill.
She is beautiful when she isn't smiling.
She is beautiful when she is smirking.
She is beautiful when she is smiling.
She is beautiful inside.
She is beautiful out.
Her hair is perfect.
Oh, she is beautiful.
Sometimes she isn't paying attention to me and I will stare at her;
She can feel me staring so she looks and I turn up a smirk,
Then full smile,
Then she follows;
I love making her smile.
I love your smile.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For Her by Aidan Keith )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blasphemy Is Light Which Beacons The Pat.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tall One, tallulah montegue
- to be continued..., Mandolyn ...
- A song of a real dream!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Face in the Passing Train, David Lewis Paget
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th.., rajendran muthiah
- The Poetic Art & Craft of O.N.Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena