She is beautiful.
She is beautiful with make up on.
She is beautiful without it on.
She is beautiful right after running miles on the treadmill.
She is beautiful when she isn't smiling.
She is beautiful when she is smirking.
She is beautiful when she is smiling.
She is beautiful inside.
She is beautiful out.
Her hair is perfect.
Oh, she is beautiful.
Sometimes she isn't paying attention to me and I will stare at her;
She can feel me staring so she looks and I turn up a smirk,
Then full smile,
Then she follows;
I love making her smile.
I love your smile.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For Her by Aidan Keith )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- JULEKALENDER # VI, Gunnar Mo.
- Reflection, Viviana Helianos
- Loveliest friend the life., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Artist, Phil Soar
- Transcending love, Viviana Helianos
- JULEKALENDER # V, Gunnar Mo.
- Those moments of weakness, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- lost, ABAYOMI OGUNNIYI
- Apps, Phil Soar
- rapture, ABAYOMI OGUNNIYI