She is beautiful.
She is beautiful with make up on.
She is beautiful without it on.
She is beautiful right after running miles on the treadmill.
She is beautiful when she isn't smiling.
She is beautiful when she is smirking.
She is beautiful when she is smiling.
She is beautiful inside.
She is beautiful out.
Her hair is perfect.
Oh, she is beautiful.
Sometimes she isn't paying attention to me and I will stare at her;
She can feel me staring so she looks and I turn up a smirk,
Then full smile,
Then she follows;
I love making her smile.
I love your smile.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For Her by Aidan Keith )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- bra maidenform, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- One Art, Elizabeth Bishop
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Sir Rabindranath Tagore