For Him I Still Cry
There was once this young girl,
With a heart so ready to love.
In her mind there was only,
One particular boy that she could think of.
She believed they were soulmates,
From the moment this boy caught her eye,
But it wasn't until they were aa little older,
When they decided to give love a try.
All the emotions,
The heavy flutter of butterflies
The two were inseperable.
They could never leave eacheach others side.
They have had their share of ups and downs.
On again - off again several times.
They have even parted ways.
But they never left each others minds.
Every last memory stay alive in their heads.
From every sweet gentle caress,
To all the words that were NEVER said.
Together they shared something so intimate; so sacred.
No words can describe the amount of emotions between them.
Is this something real? Something honest?
One thing is for sure, they're love is beyond heaven sent.
They've tried moving on,
Tried to love again,
But no other love compares to,
Your very first love, your true best friend
Call it fate,
Call it Gods given sign,
Call it'puppy love',
But for many years, this love, had been one of a kind.
The girl had always day-dreamed
How her life would have been, had the two stayed as one.
How it would have been one day being HIS wife,
Or bringing into this world HIS first born son.
They talk almost daily,
Every nerve in their bodies take control of their hearts.
This time making sure to do their best,
To never again part.
The emotions rolling at an all time high,
Cherishing every single moment they spend,
Never wanting to let go,
Never wanting their days together to end.
This girl had grown into a woman
He is now a man, no longer a boy.
Hoping one day their love will finally rest together.
One day reaching never ending contentment to forever enjoy.
They've waited so many yearsyears
To bring a love as strong, or stronger, back.
To be back together one day,
With absolutely, no turning back
They both want each other so badly,
They're willing to do anything it takes.
To finally live the rest of their lives together,
To build the life they once told each other they'd make.
When she gets around him,
She turns timid and shy.
For I, Crystal J. Castro, was this young girl.
And for him I still cry.
Crystal Castro's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For Him I Still Cry by Crystal Castro )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(03 April 1964)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(22 March 1941 -)
(18 November 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Happy Birthday stranger, ice johnson
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Taking Off Emily Dickinson's Clothes, Billy Collins
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Autumn, Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
Poem of the Day
- Petits morceaux, Lubinda Lubinda
- For Edgar Allan Poe With All Gratitude..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- It Takes Tears to..., Rodney R. Cooper
- It Takes Tears, Rodney R. Cooper
- My life, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Don't leave me cozied-up homely, Mark Heathcote
- If You Were Here Today, Serena Blackinton
- Uncle Trevor's Solution, rohan bendre
- Trapped Inside, Pamela Carroll
- Two Green Points: Art Print by Wassily K.., Frank Avon