RAJ NANDY (CALCUTTA, NOW SETTLED IN NEW DELHI)
**FOR THE UNKNOWN HACKER!
FOR THE UNKNOW HACKER!
Be wary of the hacker who merrily hacks
The comments made by others and deleting
what he had to say!
If we are afraid to stand by our comments, -
Why make them at all?
By stealing other’s thunder, one can never
RAJ NANDY's Other Poems
- # MY DAILY FIX!
- * A TRIBUTE TO ALAN DALE - PRINCE OF BAR...
- * A TRIBUTE TO SIDNEY BECHET
- ** A REAL-TIME SHOW
- ** A TRIBUTE TO CHRYSANTHEMUMS
- ** A TRIBUTE TO PRE-SOCRATIC PHILOSOPHER...
- ** A TRUE CONFESSION!
- ** CHANGE!
- ** COMMUNICATION!
- ** DOORS
- ** EXPLORING LIFE!
- ** GALAXIES: STAR CITIES IN SPACE!
- ** GRATITUDE!
- ** LOOKING AHEAD!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.