For You, For Me
I am for you, O my dear,
I am for You.
I am performing all actions
Only for You, O my dear
Only for You.
I do not know adversity prosperity
I do not hell heaven
I only know You, mt dear,
You are my wealth
You are my knowledge
You are song
You are my adoration.
O my dear, I know
You are here only for me also.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For You, For Me by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Their Light, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Who Are All These Girls?, LUVinThe NOW
- My Hill, Jack Meads
- i wore it out, Mandolyn Davidson
- do you love this?, Mandolyn Davidson
- Verbal Abuse Of Controlling People, Lilly Emery
- Into the rain, Tom Squires
- Come, Come... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- missing the exit, Mandolyn Davidson
- Retirement, Ruth Walters