I’m blue skies and crashing surf
Sister moon and mother earth.
Childrens laughter scattered by summers breeze
Kin to animals, flowers and trees.
I am the woman you want to taste and touch
I’m your subconscience thoughts
I am as pure as springtime rain
I am your favorite song and game
I’m made from the finest jewels from heaven
Mystically woven, often forbidden.
I’m all your prayers, your dreams come true.
I am the very best for you.
Candy Kelly's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forbidden by Candy Kelly )
- This is human race, Aftab Alam
- God Bless The Teacher, Enoch Gyamfi
- Hunger, Kyle Schlicher
- Love don't have no name on it!, Shirley Morgan
- There Was A Time, Kyle Schlicher
- No Such Thing As Handicapped, louis rams
- Here I Am, Kyle Schlicher
- Destroy hunger, gajanan mishra
- Treachery is a Treacherous' Red, Aftab Alam
- I'll Be There, Brandon Ezzard
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)