What do you call forbidden love?
A love that is banned by society rank
A love that is cursed by blood relation
A love that is tied by legal bond
But still it wore the name of love
What do you say about forbidden love?
A love that is not given a place in the world
A love that doesn't have future
A love that fated full of misery and judgement
But still you may be burned in love
What do you think about forbidden love?
A love that should not grow
A love that should not be felt
A love that should not ever cross your mind
But still it is a kind of love
What do you fear with forbidden love?
A love that smells dangerous
A love that creates scandal
A love that brings destruction
But still you could fall in love
What do you see with forbidden love?
A love that raises your hidden desire
A love that bears a sinful pleasure
A love that fills your untamed imagination
But still it has a touch of love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forbidden Love by maria sudibyo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Battles above, and Battles below, Lilly Emery
- Philosophy, Nassy Fesharaki
- GOD'S BLESSINGS, Tom Zart
- Emptiness needed, Nalini Chaturvedi
- THE CRIMINALIZING OF LAETRILE, Richard Thripp
- What Can Israel Do It If They Understand.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gods Strong Hold, Lilly Emery
- Softball Game, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Maharshi Aurobido's The Life Divine, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Casting A Lure, RoseAnn V. Shawiak