Vi Lanflagle (9/28/92 / Phoenix, AZ)
Etched in blood,
My forbidden love.
Dear to my heart
Though we're apart.
Submitted: Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Edited: Monday, April 25, 2011
Listen to this poem:
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forbidden Love by Vi Lanflagle )
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling