RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Force Of Music
Driving through the force of music, delving into
rhythms held inside.
Opening wide, doors of liveabilty, concerns set
aside, all beats of life becoming music, riding
tidal waves outside ourselves.
Traveling in tides, ebbing and flowing over and
under us, raging totally inside as we listen
carefully to etudes being made right now.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Force Of Music by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- I AM WOMAN, bill costley
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser
- Smiles, Shawn Montgomery
- Red is hot, gajanan mishra
- Darker BLues, Charles Hice
- Everything extraordinary, gajanan mishra
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra