RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Forces Of Anxiety
Misty-eyed morning, watching the sun approach on an eastern horizon.
Filling a being with apprehensive emotions, wondering what a new day will bring and how it will effect destiny's future in time.
Exuding a lightening of anxiety, tripping over it's exertive forces, trying to avoid any and all adversity it dares to bring.
Burying an exchange of emotional trash, putting it beneath tons of dirt - it should never have been lifted off it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forces Of Anxiety by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- My Little Bird, Alfred Oyori
- Regret, Damian Murphy
- Helpless reasonings, Howard MacDougall
- The first Flight, michael hagwood
- Fake, RJP Patterson
- Bee Bathes In Bliss, Saiom Shriver
- Merry Christmas, lee fones
- Searching For Convictions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Strong Enough, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Past Woes, Naveed Akram