RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Forces Of Anxiety
Misty-eyed morning, watching the sun approach on an eastern horizon.
Filling a being with apprehensive emotions, wondering what a new day will bring and how it will effect destiny's future in time.
Exuding a lightening of anxiety, tripping over it's exertive forces, trying to avoid any and all adversity it dares to bring.
Burying an exchange of emotional trash, putting it beneath tons of dirt - it should never have been lifted off it.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forces Of Anxiety by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage