Forever And Always
Roses spring from the ground and blossom, in beauty they develop with delicacy.
In that moment sweet melodies make our storm and colours of dark grey and black fill the world in
which I live when i see you looking blue
No other feeling could possibly be worse than seeing you shed a tear
Even tho extensively i try to adorn my face with a smile and that manly figure...
despair always seems to creep around the
corners of my mind and heart.
I wish to speak my heart to comfort you but am afraid of the words you'll hear me speak..how right they won't be!
No one could ever fathom the rose in love
And as the gold is crushed
My affection for my angel gross stronger.
So though time rocks
And years blow,
On my heart you'll walk
And from there you'll never fall forever and always.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forever And Always by Amazing Champo )
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Palanquin Bearers, Sarojini Naidu
Poem of the Day
- Inner Wells Of Grief, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- IS MAN'S END, THE GRAVE, Michael P. Johnson
- One Natural Rhythm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Without Sun, Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai
- This Section is a Christmas Tree, Luo Zhihai
- Knowledge Beyond Years, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- X MAS, Tiku akp
- Interlude Of Justice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Timeless Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I'm Still The Same, Gillu Rahul