Forever And Always
Roses spring from the ground and blossom, in beauty they develop with delicacy.
In that moment sweet melodies make our storm and colours of dark grey and black fill the world in
which I live when i see you looking blue
No other feeling could possibly be worse than seeing you shed a tear
Even tho extensively i try to adorn my face with a smile and that manly figure...
despair always seems to creep around the
corners of my mind and heart.
I wish to speak my heart to comfort you but am afraid of the words you'll hear me speak..how right they won't be!
No one could ever fathom the rose in love
And as the gold is crushed
My affection for my angel gross stronger.
So though time rocks
And years blow,
On my heart you'll walk
And from there you'll never fall forever and always.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forever And Always by Amazing Champo )
- Yes and no two words, gajanan mishra
- sister forever, yolandey breedt
- Diya (Reposted), DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Life is better shared, belinda mrwebi
- What Is It?, Leloudia Migdali
- Wald, Paola Degli Esposti
- Sex Ed, Betsy Sholl
- Creamer Quest, Antonio Liao
- O For a Thousand Tongues, Betsy Sholl
- What I Can Say: To My Sisters, Betsy Sholl
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)