FOREVER CONNECTED IN LOVE
Every moment we spent together
Has touched our lives, our souls forever
The things that we shared and learned
Is permanent growth that we've earned.
The person that I have grown into today
Did not get there by chance, no way
I am who I am partly because of you
And you are YOU because of me, too
The changes I see
and what I have learned about me
are a response to how we affected our lives
and what we discover in each others eyes.
It is uncertain if we have to part or one day live together
Either way, we have touched our lives forever!
No matter what the future will show
No matter what we are told.
We are connected on such a deep levels
That no one can remove that, not even the devil.
Our feelings might be different a year from now
But you are part of me forever somehow
A part of me will always be you
and a part of you will always be me.
no matter what happens, that much is certain
our souls are one until life closes the curtain.
I will love your forever
For worse or for better
You are tattooed in my heart
And nothing can tear our souls apart.
I will never forget you
For my love is honest and true
chidiebere franklin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FOREVER CONNECTED IN LOVE by chidiebere franklin )
- Gigh Anamur n UmaDal, Mohamed Mahou
- -Silent Became My Walking Shadow-, Ali Sabry
- - I Wish You Weren't In-, Ali Sabry
- - Princes Was A Dream Girl Day and Night-, Ali Sabry
- - Hurtful Interaction-, Ali Sabry
- - Please My Lovely Lady Don't Leave Lone.., Ali Sabry
- - My heart loves you -, Ali Sabry
- Floppy, Sidi J. Mahtrow
- -I Do Not Only Loving You-, Ali Sabry
- -How Can I Sleep Honey & I Left You Lone.., Ali Sabry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Woman's Last Word, Robert Browning
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)