Can you forgive me? For I know I was wrong.
Our bond was exceptionally strong
But what evil wind has blown away my wit!
Oh! How careless I was! I admit.
Can you have faith in me again?
Even after I inflicted such an immense pain?
I am sorry for whatever I have done and said;
It wasn't long before you began to fade.
The memories of you keep coming back to me.
I swear you are the one and you always will be.
Now that the distance between us is excessively great,
Please tell me that it isn't too late.
I still treasure the memories of the moments we spent together
And therefore, you are always in my heart. Yes, you are…
Rohan Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Forgive Me by Rohan Nath )
- The paradox of becoming a Man, Nancy Handabile
- Quran, The Ways of Ascent, Mohja Kahf
- 'My Persuasion' Over 'Her Coyness'., Prabhat Priyadarshi
- rain, Erin Daly
- I Hope, Michael McParland
- Holding Fatima in the Light, Mohja Kahf
- Manifesto for the Chaste Wanton, Mohja Kahf
- Doves, Mohja Kahf
- Return of the Friend, Mohja Kahf
- On The Run In The Dream, Albert Martin
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(17 July 1674 – 25 November 1748)
John Greenleaf Whittier
(17 December 1807 – 7 September 1892)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
James Whitcomb Riley
(7 October 1849 - 22 July 1916)
Edgar Lee Masters
(23 August 1868 – 5 March 1950)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Victor Marie Hugo
(26 February 1802 – 22 May 1885)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(2 September 1850 - 4 November 1895)