The heart muttered deeply
bearing the burden of guilt,
the mind wrestled silently
to let go of her inglorious past;
Many times across the bother-line,
doing just the right amount of wrong,
justifying the adoption of vices,
compromising the very essence of our faith.
The choices we have made,
the secrets we have kept,
now yeilding their ultimate demands; and
defiling our purpose;
So as we crave for eternal things,
we must first rid those walls of partitioning,
the imperfections of just men; and
attest that we are forgiven!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forgiven by Bolami lawal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -41, Ronjoy Brahma
- Roses In My Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Meteors, Ronald Chapman
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -40, Ronjoy Brahma