Life is an incomplete puzzle,
With every piece the picture becomes clearer.
Sometimes you lose a piece or two,
The same way we get lost when we are alone.
There are a lot of different puzzles out there,
Just like we are all different.
Some puzzles take longer to put together,
And some take no time at all.
Some puzzles have a thousand pieces,
And some have ten.
Some puzzles are special enough that they get glued together,
And they are then hung on a wall to be displayed for everyone to see.
Some puzzles are put together and taken apart a million times.
Sometimes puzzles are thrown away and forgotten about,
In the end all puzzles find a time when they are no longer put together,
They sit in a box never to see the light of day again.
People can be the same way in a sense.
We are all complex; we are all displayed at some point in our life,
But then comes the times when we are thrown away, forgotten by others,
Or we lose something that we will never have again.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forgotten by Cassie Holt )
- Reasonable truth, Kiran Prasad
- Lost Soul In The Hidden Wild, Electric Lady
- 雨Rain, qin xing
- Kamikaze Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- 难道你真是一片云（ Don't you is really a cloud? ）, qin xing
- Assuring Voice, Somanathan Iyer
- Synchronization, SALINI NAIR
- Best World, Kolade Seun
- For you, rest in peace, Cigeng Zhang
- Moon Beams, Yohan Confectioner
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)