Life is an incomplete puzzle,
With every piece the picture becomes clearer.
Sometimes you lose a piece or two,
The same way we get lost when we are alone.
There are a lot of different puzzles out there,
Just like we are all different.
Some puzzles take longer to put together,
And some take no time at all.
Some puzzles have a thousand pieces,
And some have ten.
Some puzzles are special enough that they get glued together,
And they are then hung on a wall to be displayed for everyone to see.
Some puzzles are put together and taken apart a million times.
Sometimes puzzles are thrown away and forgotten about,
In the end all puzzles find a time when they are no longer put together,
They sit in a box never to see the light of day again.
People can be the same way in a sense.
We are all complex; we are all displayed at some point in our life,
But then comes the times when we are thrown away, forgotten by others,
Or we lose something that we will never have again.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forgotten by Cassie Holt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Too much, hasmukh amathalal
- Beer, Britton DeJong
- A Flower Is To See, Not To Kiss Or Smell, Bijay Kant Dubey
- In the forest, Philo Yan
- The Devil Called On Me, louis rams
- Papa Says That The Son Will Make A Name, Bijay Kant Dubey
- When I see, you come to me as a poem, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Church Of Souls, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Kissing The Drunk Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Awaiting Fulfillment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak