RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Formula For Poetical Melodies
Strapping a blindfold across my mind, not wanting to see
what thoughts are lurking there behind my eyelids.
Steadily sneaking away, trying to leave it all behind.
Transpiring elements are standing up and blocking the way.
Transfixing patterns, alternating their ideals, as I toss
them out of their boxes.
Sanctioned beyond elevation of hope, intellect intersects
with an effusive imagination, taking me along with it into
a maze of intense priorities.
Taking time, allowing every beat to be transposed into a
formula for a poetical melody.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Formula For Poetical Melodies by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Mechanical Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life on the edge, Stephen Brian Brady
- The Miracle in a Poem, Sandra Feldman
- Angels Come (Haiku), Sambanath Denis
- love for jezebel, ademola oluwabusayo
- Process Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Growing Older, Kyle Schlicher
- Smoking Euthanasia, Dexsta Ray
- pitter patter pong, lee fones
- Slice Of Heaven, RoseAnn V. Shawiak