RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Formula For Poetical Melodies
Strapping a blindfold across my mind, not wanting to see
what thoughts are lurking there behind my eyelids.
Steadily sneaking away, trying to leave it all behind.
Transpiring elements are standing up and blocking the way.
Transfixing patterns, alternating their ideals, as I toss
them out of their boxes.
Sanctioned beyond elevation of hope, intellect intersects
with an effusive imagination, taking me along with it into
a maze of intense priorities.
Taking time, allowing every beat to be transposed into a
formula for a poetical melody.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Formula For Poetical Melodies by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The March Of Mortality, Edgar Albert Guest
- At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Fishing Nooks, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Day Of Days, Edgar Albert Guest
- Manhood's Greeting, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Few, Edgar Albert Guest
- Improvement, Edgar Albert Guest
- Songs Of Rejoicing, Edgar Albert Guest
- Hollyhocks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ruik de rijkdom, Madrason writer