Forum Assorted Nuts and Dolts-3.1
Metaphors are really bad,
so use them every day!
Communication is the key!
Throw metaphors away!
Except in poem titles, of course,
and in almost every line.
But if you use just one, or two,
at least make sure they rhyme.
‘Cause rhyming is a long, long road,
and free verse breaks my heart.
Be sure to read the signposts, son-
that’s where the lovin’ starts!
Poet Other Poems
- A Bonnie Young Lass from the Isles
- A Cup of Tea on Tau Ceti III
- A Hessian in Need of a Tonic...
- A wandering Jew from Sinai...
- Abra Cadabra
- Another Write Referential Write
- Art Appreciation
- Atman Project
- Bedtime Story
- Binge, then Purge
- Butterfly Collection
- Circle of Fifths (cross harp)
- Crocodile Tears
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.