Is It Poetry
No one really checks to see.
Do they really care?
Some place else a brothers from
he puts his finger in
Mummy dearest eats the worm
and now he is ashamed
They target the right ones
and the parents know the children
have no credibility
she becomes pregnant
and he has a bottle of the morning after pills
while his wife has her own
and is a certified nurse practitioner.
My daughter wasn't meant to see corruption
on this scale.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Foster Parent's by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Remained Silent, Lilly Emery
- They touched My Shoulder, Buxton Shippy
- The Outcast, Maverick Jones
- COLORS الالوان, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- dont mess with granny smith, lee fones
- COLRS الالوان, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Dog And The Cat, Chris Ekong
- leave me your hands so i can learn how t.., Mandolyn Davidson
- Find Love All Around, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Full stop, Kim StevensFoster