Is It Poetry
No one really checks to see.
Do they really care?
Some place else a brothers from
he puts his finger in
Mummy dearest eats the worm
and now he is ashamed
They target the right ones
and the parents know the children
have no credibility
she becomes pregnant
and he has a bottle of the morning after pills
while his wife has her own
and is a certified nurse practitioner.
My daughter wasn't meant to see corruption
on this scale.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Foster Parent's by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman