Mark R Slaughter
Nitro-this and cyano-that –
Descriptors of a cloud aflat
Upon a lea –
We turn, and let it be.
I draw the smoke from fine cigars
To lessen stress of mind –
Environmental death has come.
Who cares! I must unwind!
They pump the iron and
Silicone bags are much the same –
The common lie to cheat a woman –
Either way it’s all a game!
Funny, really –
Chemical tits and musculature
Replace the brain to reproduce –
A lump or two to grope in fun –
Decorum slipping down the sluice!
Copyright © Mark R Slaughter 2011
Mark R Slaughter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Four Stanzas by Mark R Slaughter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Acceptable Efforts, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love so Tender Love so Mild~~~, Monk E. Biz
- On Light, Jack Dikian
- Am I Alone, Lore Me34
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma