Edgar Andrade Baguio
Fractions and Frictions of Eternity
Life desires love
Love hires life
Love inspires life
Life expires love
Life recreates love
Love creates life
Love impresses life
Life expresses love
Life tires love
Love fires life
Why so many lives lost for love?
Was there any love lost for life?
There was a Savior who lost His for love
Yeah, even a pure love for his people
But a phony one who wants to save all
For his love of power and glory came
And declared a great war in heaven
An eternal war of good and evil
The casualties were and are so great
And the loyalties firm to retaliate
Each time a man made his choice
Whether in plain or on sea's noise
These seemingly antonyms of old
With enmity from ancient foretold
One could receive a life eternal
While the other death infernal
One may use things to love people
The other use people to love things
But few can use both things and men
To feed their endless obsessions' den
Does this mean that man's choice a day
Will determine his eternal pathway?
Absolutely! Towards his own destiny
To cradle his life and love in continuity
With its fractions and frictions of eternity!
Edgar Andrade Baguio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fractions and Frictions of Eternity by Edgar Andrade Baguio )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Stop and Think, Lylo Benant
- sticky love fest...messed me up good, Mandolyn ...
- Take a Picture, Katelin Taylor
- The New Life: Fifth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- Again Daddy Again, Tammy Ashton
- Winter flower, ramesh rai
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...