You are the essence of good
you are so strong
yet so fragile
so caring and so loving
so free spirited yet you fear
you and i fear love;
your heart is fragile
and so is your soul
and your mind
and your feelings for me.
i dont want you to leave,
so stay- with me:
nishca koeries's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fragile by nishca koeries )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- perhaps I will zip thee, or is it thy? F.., Mandolyn ...
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis
- Together, Kindred velarde
- As Stories Go, Lee Gelis
- Truth Prevails, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan