Fragments of My Heart
This whole world has failed to understand me
I feel as if I am really alone.
Rejected I have been by most
Life has rejected me, people have rejected me
I am actually tired of being rejected, though cannot change much
Everything is going to remain the same as I am a lonely soul
I just wish the one I loved the most, understood me
Understood me and my feelings and made me of her forever
Still, sometimes I think of you, like your thoughts came today
Although, they just make me feel so weak
As I am left with no option but to cry.
Cry I always do though nobody listens to me
My every tear drops, to make me cry even more
This whole world has failed in understanding me
As I remain with a heart so broken, even if I want I can never recollect
Recollect the fragments of my heart.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fragments of My Heart by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Canzonetta, León de Greiff
- The Old Umbrella, Bhaskar Rabha
- I am Just So Glad, Rohit Sapra
- The Rain(বৃষ্টি), Bhaskar Rabha
- Vistas, Odell Shepard
- Earth-Born, Odell Shepard
- An Old Inn By The Sea, Odell Shepard
- WeltMeisterSchaft (poem is in English!), Stephen Wylie
- Drunken Magistrate, Ravindra Kumar
- FOR A DESIRABLE WORLD, Satish Verma