The alone warehouse where my madness creeps, is the only place the demons take control of me. Was the blood on the floor mine, or was my mind playing tricks on me again? No cuts on my scared body, but I get a thought that makes me worry "I killed them" I whisper. I know the difference between right and wrong, I think I'm crazy. What is this dark room, oh no I can't move… my heart pounds as I get scared, what's going on? I am afraid to hear.
josselyn marroquin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Free Style by josselyn marroquin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson
- retrospect, Mandolyn Davidson
- Mothra Rules, Kevin Patrick
- A Tidal Wave, MINA BOULEKOU
- gameshow guest, lee fones
- The Poor Rich, Samantha Pearson
- A Critique, Sandra Feldman