Free without freedom
We are free,
Free without freedom.
How can we get freedom
And we are worried,
For nothing, and
Our anxiety and we
Move towards non-entity.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Free without freedom by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Trap Jaw Ant, Ima Ryma
- We Are Worryors, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- Sonnet.2. A Prisoner's Reverie, Valsa George
- Take Away My Shoes, Tiffany Alexis
- आंबो अजा, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Voice of Struggle, Thomas Lions
- school, Parth17 Bhatia
- I don't deserve, Priscilla Rose
- The Tide is Coming In!, David Lewis Paget
- Past the Point of Pain, Kathy Liu