we fight for freedom.
we feel nothing without freedom.
we ask are self what is freedom and the freedom answer us ' To do what ever you want by right.
we called all the world to came with freedom.
freedom make you fly like the birld without chain.
we fight the crule for freedom until sunshine.
without freedom the world will be dark.
we ask the freedom to come to us closely.
we have to take the freedom for us and for all the world.
the sunshine for the world and the moon became more brighten.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (freedom by hisham hussien )
- This is human race, Aftab Alam
- God Bless The Teacher, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- Hunger, Kyle Schlicher
- Love don't have no name on it!, Shirley Morgan
- There Was A Time, Kyle Schlicher
- No Such Thing As Handicapped, louis rams
- Here I Am, Kyle Schlicher
- Destroy hunger, gajanan mishra
- Treachery is a Treacherous' Red, Aftab Alam
- I'll Be There, Brandon Ezzard
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)