we fight for freedom.
we feel nothing without freedom.
we ask are self what is freedom and the freedom answer us ' To do what ever you want by right.
we called all the world to came with freedom.
freedom make you fly like the birld without chain.
we fight the crule for freedom until sunshine.
without freedom the world will be dark.
we ask the freedom to come to us closely.
we have to take the freedom for us and for all the world.
the sunshine for the world and the moon became more brighten.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (freedom by hisham hussien )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Artists (Senryu), Mihaela Pirjol
- heart of den, ademola oluwabusayo
- Rain, Neela Nath
- Somehow...Someway, Charles Hancock
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady
- Unrest Soul: Before Ebola Comes, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- मन साफ़ करता है।man saaf karta hai, hasmukh amathalal
- The Communists Recognize Only The Two, C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I AM, hasmukh amathalal
- Tales Of A Wife: Yes I Do, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche