we fight for freedom.
we feel nothing without freedom.
we ask are self what is freedom and the freedom answer us ' To do what ever you want by right.
we called all the world to came with freedom.
freedom make you fly like the birld without chain.
we fight the crule for freedom until sunshine.
without freedom the world will be dark.
we ask the freedom to come to us closely.
we have to take the freedom for us and for all the world.
the sunshine for the world and the moon became more brighten.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (freedom by hisham hussien )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Front, Fritz Ward
- Life, George Egba
- And What I Go On Believing, Rites Ghosh
- Prime Truth - 27, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- COPLA SESENTA Y DOS: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Prime Truth - 26, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Mister Bojangles, Jim Yerman
- My Life will get back...., Abhijit Surve
- The Far Away Call, John Ugolo Umah
- Beautifully Broken, Electric Lady