Freedom From Cage. :)
Beyond the limits of the sky,
I witness the soul of happiness fly,
Beneath the covering of the earth,
I feel the despair overcome with mirth.
Spectating the winds flowing,
There is something I feel unknowing,
I measure the deepness of my soul,
It reflects the face, I see at the shoal.
I step ahead to match the grace,
Trembling legs, along the distorted face,
The harshness seems to glow,
But the water of freedom, is ready to flow.
I find no reason to bind myself,
Whether it is for joy, or the greed of pelf,
I know not where I am heading,
And soon the pathways of my life fading.
Call it lies, or the agony of assuage..
I am ready to depart and leave the cage,
The applause of surroundings,
Bless me with thoughts pounding.
I look above, a one more time,
I look inside, a one more time,
I feel perplexed seldom,
But I am ready to leave, and head to freedom.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Some make us believe, some fills us with delusions..
A poem by me, describes the feelings and struggles, and finally the freedom from pains, where one can carry on with their heart's content.
Comments about this poem (Freedom From Cage. :) by Tanishq Sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- The Zoo Keeper, Maharishi Deja Vu
- Undiminished, Maharishi Deja Vu
- Finish This List Of Chores, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Good circle, hasmukh amathalal
- Live with this moment, gajanan mishra
- The loss may be, hasmukh amathalal
- Stay free from desires, gajanan mishra
- G O P....Profiling - The Black Republican, James B. Earley
- Destroy not, gajanan mishra
- I Have Friends, Lawrence S. Pertillar